Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

worst cruise that i have ever been on

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

If you are looking to take this cruise DON"T. The food is awful it was so bad that we joked about it on every meal. The cabins are dirty and they make them up hopefully by 2:00PM. There is no entertainment like most other cruises. There is no live band no musical shows. Again if you have booked on this ship GET YOUR REFUND NOW! I wish that I had read these reviews I now see. Most people did not like this cruise or ship at all. The amount you have to pay for this cruise is a royal rip off. I have cruised over 20 times and this was by far the worst cruise ship and staff that we have ever had. We went with a travel agent who has cruised over 50 times. Their review would be 10 times worse then mine. We love cruising but this is not a quality cruise ship. You have been warned go but you have been warned.

Pros: nothing

Cons: food quality poor no entertainment.... not worth the price you pay.. stay home!!

Recommends Pride of America? No.