Nice Cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Pride of America
I thought it was well worth the money and the crew was great for the most part. The art auction was weak compared to others. Overall it was a good trip.

They even offered us an extra Lobster dinner!

I did not like it when the entertainer offered up a DVD for sale after the performance. Tacky...

Pros: It was nice to visit so many islands. It was also Whale season, so we were able to see whales right from the ship. The food was good and despite negative reviews from others, I thought the crew was friendly and tried hard to serve the guests

Cons: I overheard gripes from other passengers that they were not treated like royalty. Get over it!

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!