The cruise left much to be desired

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Maui Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2006
Ship was clean, but food and service were lacking.

Don't Miss: Pearl Harbor
Not much here. For coffee lovers - Kauai coffee is as good as Kona coffee, only cheaper.

Don't Miss: Pearl Harbor
I think the only reason the ship goes to Hilo is so it can go past the active volcano after dark on the way to Kailua-Kona. Seeing the hot lava flowing down to the sea was, I believe, the highlight of the trip.
Maui is the best island
Don't Miss: trip to Haleakala crater
Maui is the best island
Don't Miss: trip to Haleakala crater

Pros: getting to see four Hawaiian islands in one trip, the night cruise by the active volcano, and the speciality restaurants

Cons: the quality of the food, the service, and the very uncomfortable chairs on my balcony

Recommends Pride of Aloha? No.