Fantastic Cruise

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
This is an wonderful cruise. Everything runs smoothly and the service was excellent. The price for the cruise was a bargain considering the wonderful things you will see and the great service you will get.

Loved the dining rooms. They are beautiful. The service was as good or better than the top five restaurants in Honolulu, Hawaii.

The comedians were not funny. Perhaps they could get Richard Pryor tapes or other comedians and play them on a big screen. I spent most of my day traveling on land so I went to bed early like 9:30 PM I did love their pool and the bars are great. Nice tall tap beers and you can look out on the sea. Awesome experience.

I am not a child so I made no particular note of the kids programs.

Cool staff, very friendly and positive, no whiners

The ship is very clean. In fact it's probably cleaner than your own home or condominium.

I was comfotable in my room. The ship has ample roaming room.

Pros: Beautiful Dining Rooms, Excellent staff, Great service, Good Food

Cons: I had a great time and there were no negative memories.

Recommends Pride of Aloha? Yes!