Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Happy I Took This Cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

What is wrong with you people who write these sample reviews, after I booked this cruise for a group of four I then went and started reading some of this ships reviews and was horrified at the bad reviews! I called NCL and I wanted to not go. I wanted to know from NCL can these reviews really be true?

Let me tell you this, NCL has their Cruise Act together and the "Freestyle Cruisng", is so great! We were never bothered or pressured and we never felt like cattle. The flow of cruisning was amazing, from the first step on the ship to the last step getting off to get your luggage. The ship is very nice, the outside windowed rooms nice and great size, colors of ship really nice with lots of fish decor, food was really good. It was a nice overall experience. Not pushy at all! They do their job and do it well. I loved all the hand sanitizer! That is what keeps us cruisers all safe from spreading germs. We will cruise NCL again.

Pros: Freestyle Cruising

Cons: None

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? Yes!