Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Totally Disappointng

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

We Married in Dec '06 and put off our Honeymoon to take this 7 day cruise (July 29 - Aug 5) with friends who were also "Honeymooning". Having cruised before - I was thoroughly disappointed in the cleanliness of the ship and the "I don't care" attitude of the crew. We had a balcony stateoom that was never vacuumed. No turn down service after the first night. I had to ask for towels EVERYDAY, the bathroom in the stateroom smelled of urine and housekeeping said "the smell is better than other staterooms". They lack diversity in the entertainment department and the buffet had no variety and was bland in taste. They tack on a service fee of $10/per person, per day ($140.00) for "tips" they do NOT deserve. They do not have a laundry room and you have to use their laundry service (a pair of socks cost $1.00 to wash) or find a laundromat on shore. Needless to say I brought home an extra suitcase of dirty clothes. Make sure your iron has an automatic cut off or they will take your iron. (They took mine and returned to me as I disembarked) We had a wonderful time at the various Islands, however, I will never cruise NCL again. EVER!!!!

Pros: The Islands we docked

Cons: Stateroom Cleanliness & Crew's lack of courtesy

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? No.