Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Disappointing experience.

Sail Date: April 29, 2007

The food was mediocre and lacking in choice. The premium restaurants would not accept group reservations (There were 24 passengers in my group.). The only two restaurants which did not charge a dining supplement, aside from the buffet which was sadly lacking, both had the same menu, meaning you really had only the buffet and one other menu choice if you were not willing to pay a dining supplement. There was no good traffic flow on the pool deck. You had to walk through the middle of the dining room to get from the rear elevators or deck to the pool or workout facilities. The dirty wine glasses in my room were not replaced, or washed, until the 4th day of the cruise. There was a lot more deterioration on the ship than on other NCL vessels on which I've cruised. If this had been my first NCL cruise, it would definitely be my last.

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? No.