Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Great Experience

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

The Pride of Aloha is a great ship. For the most part all the staff was friendly and helpful. The Palace, one of two main dining rooms, was excellent. The servers did an excellent job making you feel at home and the food was just outstanding. I loved the Freestyle Cruising, it allowed us to participate in all the excursions and activites that we wanted and still be able to eat in a restaurant on the ship. We had an outside stateroom with a balcony. The view could have not been any better. The stateroom was kept clean and the bed was turned down. One disappointing thing was we never received any towel animals! Overall, we had a wonderful time and would recommend the Pride of Aloha to anybody that wanted a fun and relaxing cruise.

Pros: The activites, excursions, and breakfast buffet

Cons: The service in the Main Dining Room

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? Yes!

Nawiliwili, Kauai
This was the most beautiful island. We explored the beaches and rainforests that Kauai has to offer.
Don't Miss: Rainforest Hike
Hilo, Hawaii
I was not impressed with the Volcanoes National Park Tour. the sites were beautiful and I am glad I went, but I think other excursions on this island would have been more exciting.
Hilo, Hawaii
Kahului, Maui
Maui has some great scenery. The road to Hana is unbelievable. I would not recommend this to any impatient people. The road is long, narrow and has a lot of sharp turns. During the trip to Hana, you will see a lot of great scenery, but be cautious of the drive
Don't Miss: Ziplining with SkyLine Adventures
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
The villages were the best on this island. I loved walking the streets and taking in the view. The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant was a nice place to eat lunch and you had a wonderful view on the water.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling at Turtle Bay