Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Beautiful First Experience

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

The ship was big, bigger than I expected as it was my first and I am a little bit afraid of the water, but after the drill before we set out I felt safer than ever.

Pros: This was my first cruise and it was like we were in a motel, there was ample room in the halls and plenty of room for sleeping in the room, the person cleaning our room did an excellant job, and the carnation and the elephant towel were a nice gesture.

Cons: The seated dining room, the first night was ok, but the second night was not as good, slow to get our food and not with happy with the dinner.

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? Yes!