Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

The cruise left much to be desired

Sail Date: December 08, 2006

Ship was clean, but food and service were lacking.

Pros: getting to see four Hawaiian islands in one trip, the night cruise by the active volcano, and the speciality restaurants

Cons: the quality of the food, the service, and the very uncomfortable chairs on my balcony

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? No.

Honolulu, Oahu

Don't Miss: Pearl Harbor
Kahului, Maui
Maui is the best island
Don't Miss: trip to Haleakala crater
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Not much here. For coffee lovers - Kauai coffee is as good as Kona coffee, only cheaper.
Honolulu, Oahu

Don't Miss: Pearl Harbor
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
I think the only reason the ship goes to Hilo is so it can go past the active volcano after dark on the way to Kailua-Kona. Seeing the hot lava flowing down to the sea was, I believe, the highlight of the trip.
Nawiliwili, Kauai