Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

The ship was clean; the staff and crew were friendly , helpful and very entertaining. I always set up my own excursions, but, the ports were perfect. The Captain did a 360 degree turn at night at the volcano, the only descriptive word is AWESOME. I've been on many cruises, this is my first time on NCL---it won't be my last. It ranks very high with one of the best cruises I've taken.

Pros: freesttyle cruising, entertainment

Cons: buffet

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? Yes!

Kahului, Maui
Shopped in Lahaina, saw a banyan tree, and attended a Luau.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Enjoyed the waterfalls. Wanted to do the "Ditch"(??) couldn't get reservations.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Went snorkeling and swimming. Many people were parasailing.
Kahului, Maui
Shopped in Lahaina, saw a banyan tree, and attended a Luau.
Hilo, Hawaii
Drove and walked many miles to get within 2 miles of the volcano. Have to be a prepared hiker to get any closer. The drive was fantastic and the walk over the hardened lava was unbelievable. Definitely, a must see.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Went snorkeling and swimming. Many people were parasailing.
Hilo, Hawaii
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Enjoyed the waterfalls. Wanted to do the "Ditch"(??) couldn't get reservations.