Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Great Time!!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

This was a very easy booking with no wories. Getting on and off the ship was so easy I would highly recomend seeing Hawaii for the fist time on Pride of Aloha!

Pros: The ports were wounderfull

Cons: The Food

Nawiliwili, Kauai
The garden island for sure. what a butifull place.
Hilo, Hawaii
I am not sure why we stoped in hilo i would have rather had more time in Kauai or Kona.
Nawiliwili, Kauai
The garden island for sure. what a butifull place.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Snorkle if you can the water is unimaginable. what a nice town to walk around and the Beach looked like a lot of fun if with the kids.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
Kahului, Maui
my favorite we rented a car here and drove around a lot to do and the water was clear and warm.
Don't Miss: You have to do the Luau