Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

The Worst Cruise ever

Sail Date: May 28, 2006

I was very disappointed with this cruise. We are seasoned cruisers and have been on 25 cruises all different lines and ships. This by far was the worst cruise I have ever been on. I know that cruise ships can't please everyone and I don't expect everything to be perfect, but on this ship it was like a floating motel 6, with the price of a four star hotel. I will never sail on NCL again (this was our 3rd cruise with NCL, the other two were in the carribbean). Three days into our cruise the staff started serving us at the buffet (food was just so so) with no explanation you couldn't even get a tray on your own or help yourself to a cup of coffee. Rumors were flying but not one person aboard the ship told us what was going on. After getting home and reading message boards I found out that about 30 people got really ill aboard our ship. It would have been nice if something was said to us. SHAME ON YOU NCL!!!!!!! There are way to many other cruise lines who do a much better job at keeping their guest happy to ever give NCL any more of my money.

Pros: The ports of call

Cons: The food, the long lines, the nasty crew

Hilo, Hawaii
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
We took the Secerts of Puna excursion and had a great time.
Hilo, Hawaii
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Kahului, Maui
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
We took the Secerts of Puna excursion and had a great time.
Kahului, Maui