Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Hawaii Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

My husband & I loved the cruise and plan to go on another Hawaian cruise in the future.
I thought it was a little inconveinant that we had a safety lesson during the day when many people were still on their excursions. My husband & I had just gotton back from an excursion and were tired. It was announced that we had to attend the safety lesson, it would have been nice to have it in the evening when we had gotton a little rest. We were also unaware that we could be rescheduled if we did not attend.
Also, it would have been nice if we could have tipped for our alcoholic beverages at the end. Sometime we only had 1 drink and leaving a tip for one drink gets expensive.

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Having to make reservations for all of the restraunts