Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

The crew was friendly.

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

I like the cruise overall , but I am still upset about not getting the room with the balcony. I'm not sure if it was an error on the part of the traveler agency or NCL.

Pros: I love the excursion.

Cons: \Housekeeping needs improving. My first day on board I didn't have towels and had to actually go find someone in order to get some. The room was not clean.

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? No.

I was in a level N . I have been on cruises before,and I would never have selected to stay in this small room.