Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival's Miracle SUCKED!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

We were rushed at EVERY meal by the the waiter(s). Before we could even look at our menu, the waiter was asking us what we wanted to eat! They took drinks off our table w/o asking if they belonged to anyway. They rushed us out of there almost every night. ESPECIALLY if we decided to go to dinner later than we were scheduled. You're better off eating at the buffet. The pool also sucked. I could NEVER get a lounge chair at all the pools b/c people would put their towels on all of the chairs before they physically came down! Some people even went to breakfast then came down and sat on the chair for the day! I even got into a fight with a 70 year old Italian man b/c he was saving 7 seats for his grandchildren. I moved the towels and sat there myself. He didn't like that and yanked the chair away from me after arguing that the seats belonged to his grandchildren. I was there now with my Husband and Son. They weren't. BOTTOM LINE. My advice would be to make sure you check with the cruise line about their policy on holding seats at the pool. I would opt for a cruise line who did not allow this.

Pros: The beaches

Cons: The service and the fact that people save lounge chairs by the pool

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? No.

Not enough for younger children ages 2 and under.
Food was good.