Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: September 19, 2007

The ship was clean and quiet. Our room was excellent and cleaned at least twice a day. The daily itenerary and entertainment of the ship was explained very well. The crew was some of the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered.

Pros: Everyone was happy on the ship. The passangers and the crew.

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? Yes!

The two main dining rooms had some slow service the first few days but got better as the cruise progressed. The three specialty dining rooms were excellent. The specialty dining rooms have a cover charge of 10 -15 dollars but I will admit it was worth the money. Main dining rooms 3 stars. Specialty dining rooms 4 stars.
I would like a larger ship. Everything else was excellent.
Kahului, Maui
Hana and Halekala Crater just great
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Very close to my favorite island
Don't Miss: The seahorse excursion