Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

Good value for they money

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

Although we were disappointed with the dinning situation I would still recommend the cruise because we were able to see and do more than we would have had we gone out on our own. Everything else was superb.

Pros: excellent spport from the crew, good advice on what to see and do. very professional

Cons: Having cruised previously we weren't impressed with the free style dinning

Recommends Pride of Aloha (RETIRED)? Yes!

The main dinning room was poorly designed and I often had to wait for my coffee in the morning while people in front were waiting for the only omlet chef to cook omlets. Other ships we have cruised on have had the beverages seperate from the food line. I should add that the food was excellent.
Hilo, Hawaii
Nawiliwili, Kauai
We miised the canyon because we had prebooked another tour. I recommend taking the canyon tour based on what everyone else said.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii