Pride of Aloha (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Hawaii

A seagoing cheap motel

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

This company is in this for the money only. I will never cruise on NCL again. Beware!!! After the first 20 minutes on this wreck my wife and I were trying to figure a way to get our money back. This was before the ship left the dock!!!. In several ports we thought of ways to miss the rest of the cruise. Bad food,bad attitude, bad organizational skills, upon our return home I complained to NCL and two months later they sent me a THANK YOU letter for bringing the problems to their attention AND a $125 voucher toward our next cruise with them. If you value your vacation time leave this ship off your list of options.

Pros: getting off this tub

Cons: getting on this tub

A COT to sleep on for a cruise.
All complained they were overworked and could not wait to end there contract.
ventriliquist was nice.
If you pay $20.00 each they will feed you a decent meal!!!
No seating for buffet cruisers. Smoking bar is in the MIDDLE of the ship. Stinks like an old dumpster.