Pacific Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

I had to leave early but enjoyed while I was there

Sail Date: December 17, 2015

The Pacific Princess is a smaller cruise ship which was an interesting experience. The people who work on the ship interact with the customers more so than on other cruise lines due to the size of the ship. The night time shows don't include aerialists (which I've seen on other ships), but that is due to the size of the ship. Also, there is assigned seating for dinner, though the maître d is open to changes in your meal time/ seating arrangements if available. I really liked how overall the atmosphere was more relaxed and service was wonderful.

I loved my room, good size for just me and a great view. Plus I was close to the 5th floor where a lot of events took place, as well as close to the embarkation deck.
This ran very smooth compared to other ships.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
do not go on a glass bottom boat right off the pier. they charge $25, its worth $12 (and that's generous). Look up Leo Poblete for good deals.
San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
It is still developing. I would go back but not to Granada. I liked the lake.

You need to be ok with a more intimate shipboard experience, but I thought that added a special flavor to the trip.