Above and beyond what we expected

Pacific Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Pacific Princess

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Ship: Pacific Princess

Review Summary

I am a very crtical traveler, but I could not fault Princess Cruise line and the Pacific Princess - It continually exceeded our expectations. The stateroom, was always perfect, everything worked and extremely neat all the time. The food was fantastic and the staff were amongst the friendliest and helpful, I have ever come across travelling and we have done a bit. Finally their staff go above and beyond what is expected - we booked a transfer not with the cruise line and they didn't show up. One of Princess staff persnally transfered us to our hotel 1 hour drive so we weren't stranded and would not accept anything from us to say thank-you. Princess - I am not easily impressed, but you are the absolute best.

Ship Experiences

I could only fault the buffet where occaisonally the food was a little cool - always difficult at a buffet to keep it hot. But the restaurant food was impecable

There was maintenance on the pool on our last 2 days - but as we were in Alaska and the temperature was way too cold for a swim - I did not mind a bit. They left the hot tubs open.

Pros: Food, stateroom quality

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Pacific Princess? Yes!