It was the worst service ever!!!

Pacific Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Pacific Princess
Our room was messed up once we entered it. There were no towels in the bathroom, and the bed was completely was on the floor. They also lost our luggage, and they happend to find it at the very end of the trip.The staff was extremely rude. It would take an hour just to get food in the resteraunt.

The food was terrible. It was never cooked well enough, all of my family got food poisening.

The entertainment was so lousy. They did the worst work ever, my five year old son could do a better job than what they did.

They didn't take good care of my kids. I would find them out running around the ship right after I would drop them off the kids room

Most of the staff was rude and gave no respect to the customers.

Terrible the room was a complete mess once we entered it.

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: Everything about it