Emodreamz Cruise Review on Pacific Dawn on Aug 01, 2017

Pacific Dawn

Sail date: August 01, 2017

Ship: Pacific Dawn

Review summary

Was honestly beyond anything I expected and I’ve sailed on Royal Caribbean and Star Cruises but this ship has its own beautiful charm - yes it’s smaller yes it’s older - the wear and tear most people mention is what gives it that charm - but you barely notice that because there’s still so much to do and so many people to meet you just have to make your holiday what you want it to be and stop trying to find faults The highlight definitely is the chefs table - Ric and Aiber are absolutely brilliant and the hospitality is top notch - the food was to die for and presented beautifully Try the cocktail making and even if you aren’t a martini fan they will surprise you. Bourbon tasting was good too but honestly was a little tipsy after that. The dome is perfect for your late nights and I found myself staying up till 4 am even the night before we got to Airlie beach If you wanna have a laugh go down to the casino bar the lady there is just so sassy - some might think she’s being rude but omg she’s so funny if you’ve got the right sense of humour While we were in a mini suite I will say we made some friends that were in an inside cabin and I went down to their room and honestly it was cosy I so cannot wait to do another P&O cruise very soon and the best part is they’re not expensive at all but seem to be underpriced for what they have to offer Can’t submit this review without picking a sailing date but this app doesn’t have my cruise which is Nov 13th 2018 so imma just pick the last 1 from 2017