Ocean Princess (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I sailed aboard Ocean Princess in March to the Southern Caribbean and had a most wonderful time. I have sailed Princess several times and this is really a beautiful ship with excellent staff and wonderfully prepared food. The crew is there to please the passenger in every possible way. Many of them have worked on other Princess ships. The Cruise Director, Paul O`Laughlin, is so great and also has a keen wit. This was the first time that we had an inside room and it was very spacious and did not feel confining like I expected it to. You could not go wrong sailing on this ship to any port.