Wonderful Cruise. Staff was amazing and gave us great service. Food and entertainment was awesome. No complaints whatsoever. One suggestion they should have shared that on the last day we had to disembark on the 5th floor !

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Oasis of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 22, 2018

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 14613

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

This cruise was a celebration of the end of my breast cancer treatment journey. Having only one chemo left, it gave me time to forget about my journey, to reflect and allowed me to be myself again ....to love life and second chances. Thank you Oasis of the Seas!.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

The Grande Restaurant

Service and food amazing!!

Chop's Grille

Best meal we had on the ship.

Prince and Greene

Very accommodating. Went out of their way to look for a special item that was no longer on the floor. Told me to come back at a later time, and they went to their warehouse area to find for me ...thank you for great service. Manager and staff so nice.

CATS show too long ....really didn’t enjoy....no storyline....left at intermission. Loved all the other shows.

AquaTheater

Show was amazing ....don’t miss it!!

Ship tip

Take your patience with you when embarking and disembarking. Lines are very long, but lines do keep moving.

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Labadee (Cruise Line Private Island)

This was my favorite ports of call. Got a beautiful day. So glad I wore my swimsuit. The area we beached out was very busy, long lines for lunch...didn’t eat....too hot to wait in line in the sun. Friends went further down the beach and did not have to wait for food at their location...Lessons learned.

Disembarkation