Awesome Family Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Reviewed: 1 month ago
Super enjoyable. Great crew. Love the ship. Food was great. Loved the kids club. Never felt crowded even at capacity. Embarkment and Disembarkment were quick and easy. Rooms were nice.
Only issue we had was I was gold and they sat me in general boarding. We discovered this and was sent to gold section just before boarding started and still was on quickly and able to find a table at the buffet.

We were seated in the Grande. Beautiful dining room. Service was quick and friendly. Most food was good. Had a few less appealing meals but were always swapped without a problem. Loved Park Cafe. Roast beef sandwiches were delicious, as well as the paninis.

There was a ton of activities planned. Didn’t do a lot of them because we enjoyed just walking around. Loved that the pools were open late so the kids could swim before bed. D

Did not see Cats. Oasis of Dreams was beautiful but not our cup of tea. Was a bit long. Ice Skating show was nice but we had an issue with them letting too many people in and fights for seats because of this started off show agitated. We did enjoy our headliner and comedians. Ca

Can not say enough great stuff about the kids club. By far the best kids program ever. I have 2 sons with Asperger. They are extremely high functioning but the younger has sensory issues and when he gets overwhelmed he shuts down. We mentioned to the staff and they asked educated questions about situations that proved they had experience and knew exactly what to do. My kids loved it there and wanted to spend every session there. A complete 180 from our experience on Disney Cruise Lines. M

My room attendant Ashley was great. He was always available when I needed him but never lurking in the hallway. My mother doesn’t even know her room attendants name because she could not find him. She saw him one time when my older son got sick to ask him to clean the bathroom and that was only because she had to call the front desk to have him sent to her. Our waiters in the main dining room were great. Always had our drinks ready and Greg fruit for the kids. My kids were always fed and ready to get picked up by the Adventure Ocean staff on time.

Liked the ship. Color scheme was a little faded. It was aqua and coral so seemed washed out. Everything was always clean and staff was always making sure railing were wiped down and halls vacuumed. Tables at buffet and cafes were cleaned quickly to seat guests so very little wait time to sit if any.

Was a little small and was hard to access closet next to bed. Not much storage space so had to live out of my suitcase for most of my clothes. This is for 2 people in the room. I can’t imagine 4 people in this room. Was always clean and a comfortable bed to relax.

You can’t do it all. Bring a highlighter and sit down at night to plan your next day. Not every minute but a few things you don’t want to miss. Walk around, it’s beautiful and we enjoyed just sitting in Central Park. Best piece of advice is nothing always goes as planned. Just relax and have fun.

Terminal is big and beautiful. Was easy to checkin. We had a nice meal the night before at Miller’s.
Wasn’t in port long enough to really do an excursion. Atlantis was very expensive for the 2 hours we could of went. Decided to just get off and walk around but it was so windy we went back on board quickly.
Beautiful port and great shopping. I’ve been to St. Thomas numerous times so just walked around this time.
Very pretty. Was a horrible downpour so ended up runneing back to ship.
Super easy. Was off and on shuttle in less than 30 minutes.