Oasis Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Our favorite part of the cruise was our excursion in Cozumel and our waiter in the main dining room who was Ernesto. He did a great job serving us and making my 11 year old son feel happy to go eat. We only got to go to the comedy show one night because we did not know anything about booking those shows. I did book everything else well in advance but I did not know about the comedy shows and this was a big disappointment.

I completed all of the release forms for my children to do the sports activities and every time they wanted to go, an adult had to be with them and this did not allow for time to lay by the pool when he could be out doing the different activities.

We would like to tell Ernesto, Cintia, and Mrs. Love that they were amazing.

The cabins are very nice but need a little more storage space.

Make sure you book your comedy shows as soon as you board the ship.