Oasis of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 22, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This was an awesome cruise vacation.  Every staff member that I encounter was very helpful, friendly and was attentive to all my needs.  Royal Caribbean staff makes you feel as if you are the only person on the ship and they care about you.  My room attendant made sure we were taken care of all seven days.  The bartenders and dining room attendants were awesome all my dining needs and bar needs were meet above and beyond.  I cant say enough about these crew members on board the Oasis of the Seas.  AWESOME AWESOME.  Already booked for the next cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Our attendant was awesome, keep up the excellent work.