Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

OASIS

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Wish the wheelchair I requested was in my room when I got there and it was very frustrating not to be able to take the chair off to the destinations. Also, I was promised by the person I booked the cruise with that there would be an anniversary "surprise" waiting for us when we got to our room and there was not. Also, we were told we would have a certain onboard credit of a certain dollar amount and it was much less. Overall, the crew was great and the ship was beautiful.