Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Oasis of the Seas is The Best Cruise Ship Yet!!!!

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the overall appearance, elegance and friendliness of the crew. The food was very good too!  Our cabin steward, Aleus Paul, and the restaurant wait staff at the American Icon dining room were all superb!!!!!  The ship is gorgeous, huge and state of the art!!!!

The only negative was the casino.  My husband and I visited there every single night and NEVER won.  We also observed the slot players around us and no one won a jackpot.  That's not something we're accustomed to seeing on a cruise.

Aleus Paul was the nicest and most helpful cabin steward we've ever had! He deserves a raise and a promotion!!!!

Booking your shows and dinner times (even if you select "My-Time Dining") is very beneficial. They honor those appointments.