Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis of the Seas chip

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

My saying to fellow travelers.  If you are board on this cruise, it is your own fault.  There are plenty of activities and specialty dinning room.  Show are good.  My family really enjoyed this trip.  I was a first for 3 of the 7 in our party.

They mentioned that would like to do another cruise someday.

Already left an extra tip with Brian
This was the smoothest getting on and off the ship that we have experienced. so far.
One of the shows had to be cancelled due to a malfunction of the equipment.
They are all so eager to please. It really makes travelling by ship easier then by a bus.

I agree you need to book all shows before you get on the ship. It is so much better then having tyo stand in lines to see if there would be room.