Oasis of the Seas chip

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

My saying to fellow travelers.  If you are board on this cruise, it is your own fault.  There are plenty of activities and specialty dinning room.  Show are good.  My family really enjoyed this trip.  I was a first for 3 of the 7 in our party.

They mentioned that would like to do another cruise someday.

One of the shows had to be cancelled due to a malfunction of the equipment.

They are all so eager to please. It really makes travelling by ship easier then by a bus.

Already left an extra tip with Brian

I agree you need to book all shows before you get on the ship. It is so much better then having tyo stand in lines to see if there would be room.