Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis of the Seas.... a floating resort!

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

Having cruised with Royal Caribbean several times in the past and loving it, my experience with the Oasis of the Seas has got to be mediocre! Yes, this ship is huge! Yes, it's got everything! But what happened to the personal touch? I understand that they have to micro manage all the guests to make everyone happy but your on their ship for a number of days and you just want to be happy or pampered! Entertainment was spectacular! The rooms, public bathrooms, promenade, etc. were spotless! Staff, captain, cruise director, chefs, etc. where very accommodating and friendly. On the other hand, when your on a cruise day and everyone wants to go to the fitness center to work out, walk/ job on the treadmill or use the elliptical....well then you better have them working because 25% of the equipment were temporarily out of service and 45% were actually broken and non functional. Breakfast and lunch at the wind jammer was ok.. nothing to brag about.. .but I was upset with dinner! When I booked my dinner reservations on-line I was not given the option to do main dining. I had no choice but to do my time dining. It was ok when I was booking my activities because I incorporated my time dining in between the time slots. The Staff and Chef's were excellent as always! Accomodating! and Sincere! Choices for dinner I thought were very limited to what I have been used to and if you wanted something extra... there was a price tag that came with it... really? I remember when they had lobster night for dinner, all you can eat... people would take it to their rooms... but now there was a price tag. I guess as times change... company needs to change with the times. Overall  I love Royal Caribbean. I know lots of people that love the big ships.. I guess im not a fan! I will stick with the smaller ships.

awesome cabin, sound proof, very clean... and well maintained by staff!

Book your excursions and shows on line way before you set sail...