Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Oasis was MY Oasis!

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was just BEING ON THE SHIP!  My stateroom seemed a little tight but it was because I overpacked!  Loved my balcony!  Loved shopping on the ship!  Loved the Art Auction!  The crew was friendly, professional and always ready to assist in making our cruise remarkable.  The Spa services were heavenly.  I booked my next cruise while I was on the ship!  That should tell you that I highly recommend Oasis of the Seas and Royal Caribbean.  It was our 5th cruise and now, on to the sixth!

IT SEEMED SMALLER THAN PREVIOUS CABINS, BUT I DID OVER PACK!
Andrii was an outstanding waiter and Iwayan took excellent care of our stateroom and us!
Don't get the Duck a l'orange!

BOOK YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, EXCURSIONS, DINING RESERVATIONS ON-LINE PRIOR TO TRAVEL TO INSURE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT.