Oasis was MY Oasis!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 02, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

My favorite part of the cruise was just BEING ON THE SHIP!  My stateroom seemed a little tight but it was because I overpacked!  Loved my balcony!  Loved shopping on the ship!  Loved the Art Auction!  The crew was friendly, professional and always ready to assist in making our cruise remarkable.  The Spa services were heavenly.  I booked my next cruise while I was on the ship!  That should tell you that I highly recommend Oasis of the Seas and Royal Caribbean.  It was our 5th cruise and now, on to the sixth!

Don't get the Duck a l'orange!

Andrii was an outstanding waiter and Iwayan took excellent care of our stateroom and us!

IT SEEMED SMALLER THAN PREVIOUS CABINS, BUT I DID OVER PACK!

BOOK YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, EXCURSIONS, DINING RESERVATIONS ON-LINE PRIOR TO TRAVEL TO INSURE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT.