Family Graduation Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2016

My favorite part of the ship really was how fascinating it was to be on such a large ship and it didn't feel like I was moving. Β The Oasis of the Seas is truly an OASIS!!! My family and I had a wonderful time. Β The staff and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Β Love

The rooms were really nice and spacious! Balcony was very cozy with table and chairs, for if you wanted to spend that quality alone time with your love one!