Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Vacation Ever

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

My favorite part of the Cruise was the dining. Once my kids discover the WindJammer Restaurant they did not want to go anywhere else. There should have been a variety of juices that were pleasing to the palate (sugar) Kids are not into Kiwi-Strawberry water, Fruit Punch is a better option. I do believe that the soda should be included to make a better all inclusive vacation. Also educating the entire staff about Autism would be a plus. Overall it was a beautiful vacation and I would definitely recommend it to others.