Not a Raving Fan

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Ship itself is great... Third time on the Oasis.  Not going to do a fourth ... And if we cruise again will be trying another cruise line going forward.  Staff could certainly use some polishing up on service skills.  From the bartenders to the port of call at Labadee staff... I rarely saw a smile and never a thank you.  Very disappointed.  Food was mediocre at best.  Maybe the staff was up to their limit of dealing with a majority of rude and inconsiderate people.  My family and I were appalled at the caliber of people on this sailing.  So many rude and self-serving nasty people.  A sign of the downward spiral of our society of people these days.  How sad.  We may not even cruise again just to keep away from crowds of people I would rather not spend my valuable time with.  Disappointed on this cruise on so many levels.