Lack of consideration from staff

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

CryingMy experience on this cruise was awful. My minor sons father had she art attack while we were on the cruise at the age of 49. His current wife made two separate calls to the emergency cruise ship line and I never received the messages. My son was not able to see his father and have proper closure. I brought this to the attention of the front desk and they said they would look into it and get back to me. I heard nothing back.

The room was suppose to sleep 4 people but one bed was a foldable cot that they had to swap out twice because it collapsed twice