Oasis cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

The Oasis is a nice ship but a little too big for my taste.  After a while I got tired of dodging people.  The food was good but not as good as I have had on past cruises on RC and other cruise lines.  The ship is clean, well maintained and the staff were all very nice and accommodating.  There were a variety of activities for the days at sea.  If you like bigger venues then the Oasis is the place to be.  I, myself, prefer the smaller ships.

Not as good as on past cruises.

Not applicable

Too big for my taste.

Our room attendant, Ryan, was GREAT!

Make sure you like the larger ships with many more people.