Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

The Oasis is a nice ship but a little too big for my taste.  After a while I got tired of dodging people.  The food was good but not as good as I have had on past cruises on RC and other cruise lines.  The ship is clean, well maintained and the staff were all very nice and accommodating.  There were a variety of activities for the days at sea.  If you like bigger venues then the Oasis is the place to be.  I, myself, prefer the smaller ships.

Our room attendant, Ryan, was GREAT!
Too big for my taste.
Children's Programs Not applicable
Not as good as on past cruises.

Make sure you like the larger ships with many more people.