Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

The oasis of the seas is a beautiful ship. I enjoyed the food, the shows and the time spent with my wife relaxing. My wife and I had the pleasure of taking a tour of the kitchen galley and eating a brunch prepared by the chefs. The food was awesome!!!!  The only negative comment I had is regarding the room I had. The sofa was supposed to look green, but instead it looked black due to the dirt and grime and non cleaning of it. We asked our room attendant to cover it up with a sheet. He offered to shampoo it, but shampooing a sofa that looked that would have been a waste of time.  Someone needs to inspect these rooms at the end of each cruise and replace nasty looking sofas and chairs.

I won't lets dirty sofa influence me from cruising with Royal. I truly love cruising on Royal Carribbean ShipsHappy

The only negative comment I had is regarding the room I had. The sofa was supposed to look green, but instead it looked black due to the dirt and grime and non cleaning of it. We asked our room attendant to cover it up with a sheet. He offered to shampoo it, but shampooing a sofa that looked that bad would have been a waste of time. Someone needs to inspect these rooms at the end of each cruise and replace nasty looking sofas and chairs.

The following tips I would suggest:
1. Book your shows in advance.
2. Bring plenty of money.
3. Bring clothes that are wrinkle free.

1 Comment