girls cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Relaxing!!!  I go on a cruise to get away from my worries.  Relaxing was important to me because I take of my mother and my grandson.  The ship is big enough if you want to be with people you can or if you want to be alone you can.  The only thing I don't like is people saving chairs when you are on cruise days even though there is a policy of 30 min which is not enforced.

Food is ok but at dinner the menu is just ok. I do like that I can choose to mix is up a little.

You can pic and choose what you would like to do. You can chill at the pool, dance or just find a quiet spot and relax

Our cabin steward was awesome!!! He even brought us extra ice knowing we were icing up our knee and ankle without us even asking. Our group was celebrating multiple birthdays and the steward that had our friends room helped us decorate her room every night of the cruise. Which was way and beyond his duties.

Make certain you sign waiver before you board as well as book your shows. When you get signed in make certain your dinning is what you signed up for.