Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis of the Seas - May 2016

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

Amazing ship! The food was ok... not bad but not great... We went to three of the special restaurants and enjoyed the atmosphere but, found the food to be average.  Some of the wait staff in the bars acted as though you were bothering them/interrupting their day. However, we quickly found our "regular" people who were pleasant and were excellent in their interactions with us.  It was very easy and quick to get on/off at the various ports despite the number of people onboard.

As previously mentioned, the ship was amazing.  I feel as though I've become a ship snob now.  I can't imagine going on a ship without all the bells and whistles that Oasis of the Seas had! Overall - best cruise we've ever taken and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Bernard Richards was our room attendant. He was very good. He always addressed us by our first names after introducing himself to us. He was very friendly and attended to us very well.
didn't have children with us to explore children's programs
Cat's was a major disappointment! We left at intermission and watched as several people around us left before then. Need a different headliner show! Major snooze fest!
Found it to be average. Even in the specialty restaurants. We had wonderful wait staff in the "my time" dining room - major kudos to Jose, Fabio & Karl (table 105)! They made our experience in the dining room awesome!!

Make ALL reservations ahead of time - dinners... shows... even for "my time" dining!