Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 14330

This being my first cruise, I was excited, looking forward to relaxing and enjoying our suite. I must say that I was very disappointed. When we arrived at the ship for boarding we had to wait about 20 minutes because they could not find our key cards. They could not find them because they were not even printed out and ready for us.

So, we get to our suite and it is not the room that the travel agent Conradina Knupp at Vacations To Go said it would be. We paid over 5 grand for this suite, we would not have paid that much if she had told us that was the suite we were getting. It room was nice and clean, but not worth spending that amount of money, suite 14330, Oasis Of The Seas very disappointed!!!!!!!!!.

We didn't get to enjoy some of the privileges that came with our suite card until 2 days before the cruise was about to end. We found out that when they printed them they had not even activated the cards and new ones had to be printed out for us. Don't understand why we were charged $19 for the mini bar that we did not use?

I'm not saying the cruise was a total bust, the food selection was good, rooms well cleaned and a lot of things to do.

The room was ok, but it was not the room we paid for. It was not worth the amount of money we spent on it. The balcony is not big enough to sit an enjoy the shows from you can't really enjoy sleeping with the curtains back because of the cameras that look like they can see you on the bed. I don't see why the tubs are so tall or high up, I didn't like getting in and out of them.
You should make sure that all sea passes are ready and that people who have paid the extra money for a suite that comes with the privilege of early boarding there should be a lane just for suite guess. Have someone ask if there are people who have suite so that they don't have to stand in line for long periods of time.
I apologize, I am bad with remembering names, but the man that cleaned our suite on Oasis Of The Seas, May 14-21 did a very excellent job keeping the room clean and tending to our request. Give him a raise.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Take a walk along the beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Do a little bit of shopping, if you take a tour its 2-3 hours, you didn't have enough time to do anything else.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

I really don't think I will recommend it to anyone, my experience was not a good one. First impressions mean a lot. We spent a lot of money only to be disappointed, not good!!!!!!