Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

This was my first cruise I have been on and I loved it! The staff was nice and friendly and there were always lots of fun activities to do on board. I enjoyed the nice adult only Solarium, and the running track on deck 5. Even though the ship had about 6,000 people, it never once seemed that crowed. I traveled with a large group of 12 and we didn't have many problems trying to find one another. I would go again in a heartbeat! I have never felt that relaxed on a vacation!

My Time dinning is the best way to dine! This way you can pick what time you eat each night, and you can have several people on your reservation. Also, you can fit your dinner time around the Ports of call times and the showtimes.