Beautiful Ship... Horrible food

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

The ship was beautiful.  Meticulously maintained.  The rooms were comfortable and cleaned multiple times per day.  I loved absolutely everything about the cruise, except...

The food.  Words cannot describe how horrible the food was.  It was akin to bad hospital food or school cafeteria food.  Even the premium restaurants you pay extra for were on par with an applebees.  Speaking with other guests who had sailed the same cruise before, the food seems to have gone down in quality over the last 6-9 months.  Which is really a shame.  Even though it's just one aspect of the cruise, it made it hard to enjoy since every meal was dreaded.  I got a smoothie for a couple meals from the Spa to avoid eating the terrible food and even skipped a few meals.

I cannot stress how bad the food was. I could not wait to get home to have food that was decent.

Gorgeous, cleaned regularly and super comfortable and roomy.

The only food that didn't make me want to jump overboard were the roast beef sandwiches from the Park Cafe.