Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

I was extremely impressed with every aspect of this cruise from the planning with my agent Alli Mclivenny through my return on shore. Ms. Mclivenny called me the day before sailing to review my status and ensure that everything was in order. The staff at port and on the cruise were all pleasant, curtious, professional and helpful. The food on the ship was the caliber of a five star cuisine. The dining room staff, waiter and assistant waiter were amazing as was our stateroom attendant. I highly recommend this cruise to anyone seeking an amazing cruise experience.

Clean, organized, great ocean view. Well suited for our needs.
Children's Programs NA
Top quality. Well balanced with a wide range and variety of shows and activities.
All were wonderful.
Food always excellent. Staff always smiling and helpful. Dining was an extremely pleasurable experience.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Easy port to sail from.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Carry cash if you plan to purchase Haitian Art
Falmouth, Jamaica
The Bob Marley experience was a wonderful opportunity to view the country and lear aspects of the Jamaican culture/
Eat at Mission in downtown for an authentic affordable cuisine.

Don't miss the opportunity to sail on this incredible ship.