Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

The cruise overall was terrific!  The main prominade on deck 5 was beautiful with great lighting and nice stores.  I really enjoyed the Central Park and the Central Park cafe.  It had really nice salads and the sandwiches were awesome!  The dining room we had was the Grande.  It was very formal looking and the waitstaff was top notch.  The pools and hot tubs were so nice and relaxing.  This ship is the best one I have been on.  Although the ship did rock quite a bit and left me feeling vertigo well after coming home.

The cabin is nice. It was an interior stateroom so I would recommend you look for an outer or one with a balcony. They are so much nicer with the natural light coming in.
Nassau had some issues as the taxi drivers screwed us out of money. The beaches are beautiful but not anywhere else.

If going to Nassau, I would stay on the ship. It isn't worth it.