Beautifull Ship but.....

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I am very disappointed with the fact reservations are needed for most of the entertainment, for instance Comedy Show and Shows.Β  Also Ice Skating is on a first come basis.Β  So I wasn't able to experience the Comedy Show nor Ice Skating because they were filled to capacity.Β  Overall it is a beautiful ship but I will continue to cruise on Royal Caribbean smaller ships where I don't have to make a reservation and missed out on the fun.