Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was a great time with royal Caribbean cruise.

Sail Date: March 17, 2016

Food wasn't the good enough, but the staffs were very kind to help, labadee island needs more improved because there is no restaurant there, and the buffet at labadee  was horrible. Porto Rico ok, ST Thomas is beautiful  the driver was very nice. St Kitts is wonderful place,I enjoyed the beach.

Oh wow i,love ST MAARTEN is a  beautiful place, I love the tour, the driver was very educated, I am in love with the parts of this island.

I will definitely recommend a family or friends to try royal Caribbean cruise.

Cabin / Stateroom My expectations were very unhappy