Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great!

Sail Date: March 17, 2016

We had a great time on this cruise ship! It was an easy boarding process, it only took about 30 mins to board. The service was great and the food in the main restaurant was great! The buffet was good but I always would go to the main restaurant to eat, they have a better buffet in there! The kids area is to be avoided. My kids hated it there. They stated the staff was mean when the parents would leave. On the down side the prices for the restaurants were different then stated online. I called and I was promised $20 refund for a meal that was over paid but once I got on the boat they claimed that was not the case. The special restaurants state there is children price but there really is not. Our room was small with little storage space. The dress code for the restaurants were not in forced at all. On formal night people still were wearing shorts and T-shirts.

All the stops were great and our shore trips were very nice. All the shows were great except for cats, way too long! Just make sure you get your tickets before you board and then check again when you are on board because they will change the time of your shows that you picked.

In the end it took us about 1 hour to get off the boat. Great cruise line overall I would use them again.

Make sure you pick one with an ocean view! But don't pack too much there is not much storage space at all.