Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Oasis

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Cabin: 14679

Overall a pretty good experience. A little bummed about our cabin. I also tried to figure out why my husband is a gold member and I am not even though we have cruised identical together. I went to guest services about this and they didn't seem to have an answer or where to send me for the answer.....not good.

I was a little bummed that our friends cabin was a larger one even though my husband is a gold member and we paid the same price????